Featured Product: DinoplaQ Disclosing Tablets
One of our popular products designed for children in the Halewood Health over the counter (OTC) range is DinoplaQ Disclosing Tablets.
DinoplaQ Disclosing Tablets are available in blister packs of 30 tablets (containing two individual blister strips of 15 tablets). Individual carton dimensions are: 2 x 6.5 x 10.5 cm; weighing 25 Grams.
If you’re interested in purchasing DinoplaQ Disclosing Tablets, please get in touch with us today: firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the DinoplaQ Disclosing Tablets product leaflet
How do DinoplaQ Disclosing Tablets work?
DinoplaQ contains disclosing agent which reveals old and new plaque, ready for you to brush away.
What are the key features of DinoplaQ Disclosing Tablets?
• Identifies and stains plaque on your teeth
• Two tone colouring system differentiates New and Old plaque
• Lowers the risk of plaque build up which can lead to gum disease
• Use the tablets to educate children on where they need to concentrate brushing and flossing.
• Improves dental hygiene for children
• Each pack contains 30 tablets
What is plaque?
Plaque is a sticky colourless deposit on teeth in which bacteria constantly forms. In order to keep gums and teeth healthy, plaque must be removed frequently and thoroughly.
Manufactured in the UK for Halewood Health Ltd. Halewood Health Ltd. is a trading name of Halewood Chemicals Ltd. , The Mill, Horton Road, Stanwell Moor, Staines, Middlesex, TW19 6BJ, United Kingdom